Saturday, October 29, 2005

Excerpt from in-progress collab with Marcus Slease

I think, now, we should all introduce our selves by name. His name is Marcus and his name is Brian. We can go counter-clockwise but it’s just the opposite and doesn’t really forge a new world. I decided to write with a faint blue pencil. I decided to write with what lines the question. Someone else’s story is my story. My father is away in Belfast and was born 17 years before I was born.
My father ... was born before I was born.
My father . . . is my father.
When I was young I wore a yellow uniform.
When I was young I wore a yellow uniform with LFC.
LFC means you’ll never walk alone.

**

When I was goony I earned a walleye minor with LFC.
When I was goony I was a willowy omnivore.
My ratchet is my rehab. My ether was orb deform, I was orb. My ether is yawed in deltas and was knob 17 scary before I was norm. Someone else’s torso is my ascot. I duded to exit with what sinned the nastier. I deduced errata with a taxing élan. We can go round and lock eyes but it’s just the expositor and doesn’t yell ergo a new doll.
His exam is scram and his exam is rib.
I chant, now, we ghouls all aced orating ourselves by man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home