Saturday, November 17, 2007

current blogs

In case it isn't evident, Slatherpuss is currently dormant. Slatherpuss will remain online should my focus swing back toward informal blogging, but I do so much "public thinking" as a music critic that I find myself resistant to this approach in my personal blogging, leading me as it does to engage publically with ideas that might be better nutured in private or parlayed into creative endeavors. For blogging by moi, for the time being, please direct your attention to Moistworks, a collective mp3 blog I post on weekly, and Glossolalia, which is less of a blog than a repository for my video and sound art, but what are you going to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

I read "paralyzed into creative endeavors." I was going to congratulate you on that.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather cool place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home